Monday, December 15, 2008

Blue Letter Bible

Every once in a while I am amazed at the internet and the blue letter bible is truly an amazing resources. Play around with it and you'll see what I'm talking about. Truly wish this was around while taking Dr. Bobby Kelly's Biblical Greek I.....maybe I wouldn't have dropped out of BG II.

I've become obsessed with this resource and I have no desire to be a pastor, just seeking the truth of the scripture and the deepness of it. I think that is why we have so many translation, because 1: some Greek can be translated many ways and 2: God wants us to explore those ways as well as understand the context they are in.

Here is the link. Just for kicks look at it and just play around with John 3:16 and the many versions it has....especially the original Greek Lexicon!

www.blueletterbible.org

Blessings,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment