Saturday, December 20, 2008

Coolest Christmas Songs of All Time

#2 and #3 are interchangeable here. Mostly for the enjoyable part of the song, not the reasoning!

#4 Santa Baby - MADONNA

This is the hottest song and makes me want to make babies at Christmas....and give a lot of gifts away!

#3 Please Come Home For Christmas - The Eagles
Okay not a song to be combined with Alcohol or ammunition, but I love this song. I like to imagine that the girl comes back to the guy on Christmas day as a gift under the tree wrapped in something sexy!


#2 RamahanaKwanzmas - From the Glen Beck show

Kind of representative of the times we live in nowadays. My favorite is how the say "Merry "bleep"mas."

#1 Silent Night -
Really haven't heard a version I didn't like. It sort of encompasses the whole story of Christmas night. I'm sure Sheryl Crow will go and now create a version for me to hate or really really love!

No comments:

Post a Comment